- First Amendment Groups Urge University of Wisconsin-Stout To Keep Historic Paintings On Display UPDATE: Chancellor Modifies Course, Paintings to be Relocated
- Some fighting to keep n-word in school’s ‘Ragtime’ production
- ACLU Joins NCAC in Protesting Attempts to Rate and Censor Library Books in Virginia; UPDATE: Books Will Remain in Libraries
- NCAC to Florida School District: Reject Calls to Remove Book Series From Libraries
- Free the Nipple: Nude Paintings Raise Temperatures in Lafayette
- After Orlando, Are Social Media Sites Encroaching On Users’ Free Speech?
- A Dispatch From The Free Expression Network Student Summit
- Minnesota school’s ban on graphic novel draws free-speech protests