- NCAC Issues Rebuttal to Supporters of Virginia ‘Sexually Explicit’ Book Regulation; UPDATE: NCAC Issues New Letter After Bill Reaches Virginia Senate Committee
- Banned Books Week: Author Kate Messner on a Story’s Ability to Broach Real life Issues
- Censorship News Issue 125
- Virginia Veto: Good News for Freedom to Read
- Who Are You To Say? Children’s Literature and the Censorship Conversation
- Watch What You Tweet: Schools, Censorship, and Social Media
- Is Facebook’s Echo Chamber Censorship?
- It’s Not Censorship To Want More Female Game Protagonists