- NCAC Releases Statement in Support of Rep. Clay’s Decision to Re-Display Controversial Painting; UPDATE: NCAC Addresses Justification for Removal
- NCAC Responds to American University Museum’s Removal of Controversial Sculpture; UPDATE: NCAC Advises AU Museum on Strategies to Avoid Future Controversy
- Virginia MOCA Removes Gas Mask From Artist’s ‘Makeover’ Statue; UPDATE: NCAC Releases Statement On Behalf Of Artist
- ACLU Joins NCAC in Protesting Attempts to Rate and Censor Library Books in Virginia; UPDATE: Books Will Remain in Libraries
- NCAC to Florida School District: Reject Calls to Remove Book Series From Libraries
- NCAC Supports Letter Protesting Effort to Request US Visitors’ Social Media Info.
- Artists Know Your Rights, An Interview About NCAC’s Latest Resource
- NCAC, Allies Raise Concerns About Oregon Shakespeare Festival Boycott of Bookstore to Protest a Display About Censorship