- NCAC to Dept. of Ed: Proposals to Regulate Private Online Speech Would Run Afoul of the First Amendment
- School Library in Minnesota Removes Graphic Novel for “Vulgarity”; UPDATE: Board Allows Restricted Access
- Washington State Daycare Program Prohibits Kids’ Access to ‘Frightening’ Books
- US Copyright Office Leads Inquiry to Tighten Online Content Takedown Procedure; UPDATE: Comment from The Authors Guild
- NCAC Issues Rebuttal to Supporters of Virginia ‘Sexually Explicit’ Book Regulation; UPDATE: NCAC Issues Third Letter As Bill Reaches Gov. Terry McAuliffe
- NCAC Supports Letter Protesting Effort to Request US Visitors’ Social Media Info.
- NCAC, FIRE & DLDF Letter to Cal State University Long Beach: Re-Instate Play About Race
- NCAC Releases Statement in Support of Rep. Clay’s Decision to Re-Display Controversial Painting; UPDATE: NCAC Addresses Justification for Removal