Issue 88, Winter 2002/2003
NCAC welcomes five prominent advocates for free expression to its Board of Directors. Elected at its meeting in October are:
- Eric Freedman, Professor of Constitutional Law at Hofstra University;
- Phil Harvey, President of DKT, Inc., an international family planning organization;
- Damien Joyner, Director of High School Civil Liberties Education for the ACLU of Illinois;
- George Kannar, Professor of Constitutional Law at SUNY Buffalo;
- Robert O’Neil, Director of the Thomas Jefferson Center for the Protection of Free Expression.
Joining NCAC’s Council of Advisors are
- Pamela A. Mann, an attorney in private practice, and
- Helene Atwan, Director of Beacon Press.