The Washington Post, July 20 2016
- What Can I do to Protect Free Speech Now: Tools for Activists
- Band The Slants Take Case on Their Allegedly ‘Disparaging’ Name to Supreme Court
- NCAC to Dept. of Ed: Proposals to Regulate Private Online Speech Would Run Afoul of the First Amendment
- Does The First Amendment Protect Citizens Who Film Police?
- First Amendment Groups Urge University of Wisconsin-Stout To Keep Historic Paintings On Display UPDATE: Chancellor Modifies Course, Paintings to be Relocated
- First Amendment and Education Groups Unite to Oppose Effort to Rate and Censor Books
- Does the First Amendment Protect the NY Times in Publishing Trump’s Tax Returns?
- Trump’s Threats to Sue NY Times Confirm his Disdain Toward First Amendment Protections; UPDATE: ABA Agrees to Publish Trump Libel Article