- NCAC Supports Letter Protesting Effort to Request US Visitors’ Social Media Info.
- After Censorship Request, Author Cancels Reading on Columbia U. Radio
- Groups Offer Support, Recommendations for FOIA ‘Release to One, Release to All’ Draft Policy
- Portland Resolution on Teaching Climate Change Raises Concerns
- Is Removing Climate Skepticism From Textbooks Censorship?
- South Dakota Bill Deemed by Critics to Threaten Education in Evolution and Climate Change
- NCAC, FIRE & DLDF Letter to Cal State University Long Beach: Re-Instate Play About Race
- NCAC Issues Rebuttal to Supporters of Virginia ‘Sexually Explicit’ Book Regulation; UPDATE: NCAC Issues Third Letter As Bill Reaches Gov. Terry McAuliffe