The latest edition of NCAC’s newsletter Censorship News is out. This edition looks at:
- First Amendment policy and practices that can be addressed by the Obama Administration
- Supreme Court cases being argued on First Amendment grounds (among others)
- Joan Bertin’s editorial on free expression during economic recession
- The Long and Short of it: Short censorship stories
- Photos from the benefit and excerpts from Dan Rather’s remarks at the Annual Celebration of Free Speech and Its Defenders
A tax-deductible contribution of $30 or more brings you Censorship News quarterly, and entitles you to other informational material upon request.